Tuesday, January 10, 2012

DOMINICAN REP.


DOMINICAN REP.

I’m  from Dominican Rep. That’s in the Caribbean Islands off North America.It’s a fun place to vist. I think a lot of you are from there.

population: 8,129,734 people live there. that’s a lot for a small Island.Language:   spanish. that is my favorite  language out of every language.
Religion: Cathoilc. A type of Christianity.We belive in god.

I love D.R. because there’s a lot of places to vist like I said. In  Pentacana resort.there’s 6 senses sap and 6 tennis court. You can have matchs,lessons,game time.And when the night come the games are on. There’s more but it’s better if you see it  yourself.

This is what Leandro has to say about D.R.  well first of all  I was born there so I got a lot to say.  D.R is  the most beutiful place in the world . The beachs are the best.But there one I love the most it’s called Boca Chica! theres a lot of things you can do like play vollyball or life checkers. (it’s a lot of fun). I thank I’m  to be home sick . -Leandro
There’s more then you think so go check it out. By Leandra


5 comments:

  1. yeeaa buddy dominican power lol i love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. you now it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its pretty interesting because you are from there and it has plenty has information

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG SOOOO COOL! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. This blog post is very informative! The pictures you chose show how beautiful the beaches are. How do you play life checkers?

    ReplyDelete